Today Fernandina Beach it is a bustling little city of about 13,052 people living within the city limits. Probably at least that many more live on Amelia Island. It is a self sufficient place with a solid paper industry, a shrimp fleet, and plenty of service industry jobs generated by the affluent retirement and second home communities of southern Amelia Island.
Suggested Photo Opportunities
* Interior & Exterior St Peters Church
* Tree-lined Main Street and shops
* Palace Saloon - The Ship Captain's Bar and Florida's Oldest Saloon 1903
* Amelia Island Lighthouse (careful Coast Guard property may be secured)
* Amelia Island Pier at Sunrise (TBD directions)