- - - - - - - - - personal notes - - - - - - - - -
Clearwater is in our top ten destinations for beaching, sunset photos and shopping/dining. The beach is always busy but it is the place to visit. From home, we have taken the trolley to Clearwater Beach and is worth a ride.
Suggested Photo Opportunities:
* Pier 60 - capture people activity during the day or night
* Pier 60 and Marina area - (a must) for sunrise or sunset
* Clearwater Memorial Causeway at sunset and after (causeway, marina, park sculpture)
* City Walk in the Pier 60 area for night time photos (take bracketed photos with tripod)
* Local shops and bars for 'Outside-In' theme captures
* Check for moon rises and sets
Note: most parking is fee-based, and busy so plan on scouting area for parking lots.
Wiki ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clearwater,_Florida
Clearwater History ... www.myclearwater.com/news-info/about-us