- - - - - - - - personal notes & photos - - - - - - - - - -
Dunedin gets on our list of towns that we can visit time and time again. The sunsets are beautiful, dining options exist throughout the town, the marina is beautiful ... it is a great town to explore buildings just outside that main marina area. The Pinellas train runs through the town and of course you can travel from the center business district area and drive 2-3 miles and enjoy beach time on the Causeway.
To Do: Stroll the streets of downtown; Visit one of the many local bars; Shop daytime or nighttime
About: To learn more about Dunedin - its history, geography, culture and more ... click here.
- Sunset on the pier (get there earlier than others)
- Marina at Sunset; (centered on the boats)
- Nighttime photo of the Marina
- Defending - Freedom Arch
- Kayaks on the Causeway (Sunrise)
- Train Depot
Wiki ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunedin,_Florida
Dunedin - some of the best kept secrets