Suggested Photo Opportunities
* Florida State University - Founded in 1851; FSU is the oldest continuous site of higher education in Florida
* Goodwood Museum and Gardens - National Register of Historic Places and serves as museum on 20-acres of land with centuries old live oaks and gardens. Must see: main house, and 20 structures dating from 1835 to 1925.
* Mission San Luis - the mission was the western capital of Spanish Florida from 1656 to 1704. The Mission brings the 17th century to life through interpreters, reconstructed buildings, museum exhibits and archaeological demonstrations.
* Frank Lloyd Wright Spring House - Designed and constructed in 1954, the Spring House is the only built private residence designed by Wright in the state of Florida.
* Old State Capital - Since 1845, the Historic Capitol has symbolized Florida state government. Restored to its 1902 appearance, the Historic Capitol stands as an icon at the center of Florida’s Capitol complex;